Our company continues to carry out work on the application of additional marking of vehicles. It is possible to perform work both in specialized points of our laboratory, and with the departure of specialists directly to the customer in any point of the Sverdlovsk region, as well as other regions of Russia.
To apply additional marking, our specialists use automatic shock-point markers of the latest generation used at various vehicle manufacturers. The applied impact –point technology provides a clear, reliable, durable marking. An additional identification number will be applied to the frame or a non-removable part of the body in an "easily readable place", the place of additional marking is determined by an employee of our laboratory.
The time required for marking, including the issuance of an official certificate, is from 30 to 60 minutes.
During the work in this direction, our specialists have applied more than 500 additional markings of vehicles, the accumulated experience allows us to carry out work at a high level and in the shortest possible time.
THE PROCEDURE FOR THE APPLICANT'S ACTIONS ON THE APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION OF ADDITIONAL MARKINGS:
1. Submitting an application to the traffic police registration office.
2. If necessary, passing an examination at the forensic center (ECC) GUVD.
3. Getting a decision from the traffic police about the need for additional marking.
4. Application of additional marking by specialists of our testing laboratory.
5. Registration of an official certificate of additional marking in our testing laboratory.
6. Registration of additional marking in the traffic police
THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS PROVIDED TO OUR ORGANIZATION FOR THE APPLICATION OF ADDITIONAL MARKING OF THE VEHICLE:
1. Application, with the decision of the traffic police on the need for additional marking;
2. Passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation or other identity document;
3. A vehicle with seals imposed by officials of the State Traffic Inspectorate subdivision;
4. An official certificate is issued to the owner of the vehicle based on the results of additional marking.
The cost of marking is 10 thousand rubles and can be increased depending on the amount of preparatory work, the location of the marking, the need for a specialist to visit the customer.
If desired, the customer may apply additional hidden markings to facilitate identification of the vehicle and its components in case of loss or theft. The price is negotiable.
In the Sverdlovsk region, marking works, applications and consultations are carried out at the following addresses:
Yekaterinburg, Krupnosortschikov str. 14, of.314
Berezovsky, Uralskaya str. 126a, (Avtotekhcenter "GC UCEPS AT")
phone 8 (343) 286-43-99, e-mail: email@example.com
We invite organizations and individuals to cooperate to carry out work on additional labeling in the regions of the Russian Federation.
If you have any questions about cooperation, please call 8 (343) 286-43-99
or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org